Currently I try to receive all builds from one branch with the endpoint
rest/api/latest/result/
I get only build resulst but I need as well the results for specs.
Is there an api to see a list of all builds including specs via api.
Hello @Björn Helmbold,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Unfortunately, that feature is not available in Bamboo. We have opened a Feature Request that you can follow and vote for. You can also add a comment with your specific use case so the developers would be aware of it.
Thank you very much for raising that.
Sincerely,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
--please don't forget to Accept the answer if the reply is helpful--
Hey @Björn Helmbold
One more thing, though Bamboo will not expose all builds from the respective Plan branches natively, you can use the workaround provided on the following FR to achieve similar results (this time, without Specs builds):
Cheers,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.