For some ideas (not all) when I click 'add delivery ticket' in the delivery progress field I can't find the ticket. I have gone as far as to add the URL directly into the field but it still says that it isn't there.
Any ideas?
Happened to me when the ticket was already linked to the idea using another link type.
Yes, I just came here to say this 🙂
@Liam Cottam can you check if the ticket you're trying to add in the delivery section was already linked to the idea? (in the "linked issues" section)
I'm having a similar issue - no linked issues to the Idea. other projects load issues, but 1 project doesn't - even pasting URL fails. I wonder if this user is having the same thing? SS below shows no results vs another project showing results
Turns out I was trying to link to stories. Needs to be an issue (Task, Epic, Bug)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.