Ok so here is my issue:
using Post Man i am try to write code that will
Create elastic image configuration, it does work but i need to use a VPC when I spec out the VPC in subnets i get an error
This works:
{
"configurationName": "Test-bill2",
"configurationDescription": "AAP Test",
"imageId": "ami-0ebba1413ed727061",
"ebsEnabled": false,
"instanceType": "M3Large",
"product": "Linux/UNIX",
"architecture": "x86_64",
"region": "us-gov-west-1",
}
The problem is i use a VPC and I can't see where i set that so I tried:
{
"configurationName": "Test-bill3",
"configurationDescription": "AAP Test",
"imageId": "ami-0ebba1413ed727061",
"ebsEnabled": false,
"instanceType": "M3Large",
"product": "Linux/UNIX",
"architecture": "x86_64",
"region": "us-gov-west-1",
"subnetIds": [
"subnet-88c0f4ec"
]
}
and i get back
{
"message": "Unrecognized field \"subnetIds\" (Class com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.rest.model.elasticConfig.RestElasticImageConfig), not marked as ignorable\n at [Source: org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteInputStream@3fe18880; line: 10, column: 17] (through reference chain: com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.rest.model.elasticConfig.RestElasticImageConfig[\"subnetIds\"])",
"status-code": 400
}
i also tried setting the subnet to the VPC still no joy and cant find any examples
Thanks in advance
Bill