Hi all,
I have recently created a report to email members with outstanding cards. For context, this board treats a card with anyone assigned to it as outstanding. (They remove themselves if no actions are due).
I would like to create a report for each person on the board, similar to the cascade options in the standard automations.
The reason for this is because I do not want to have to remember to create a scheduled report for each person manually as I may forget to do this. (especially because I do not use this board, I just help with automation within the company).
Also changes to the report text will need doing 10+ times.
For Context, this is the current report automation:
every wednesday at 10:00 am,
create a report in variable "Report" with all cards assigned to me,
and send an email notification to "email@domain.co.uk" with subject "Outstanding Claims" and message "{$Report}"
What I imagine the automation to look like (* for emphasis):
every wednesday at 10:00 am,
*for each member in board*,
create a report in variable "Report" with all cards assigned to *{boardmember}*,
send an email notification to *{boardmember-email}* with subject "Outstanding Claims" and message "{$Report}"
I hope I am clear enough. I am fairly new to Trello and this may be achieved via a different method.
Thanks in advance,
Cameron