15-Mar-23
We are migrating from server to the Data Center. What are the default plugins with the Data Center? Does Atlassian have a page with a list of default Data Center plugins?
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Alex
Hi @Alex Valderrama
I don't think there is a page with default DC plugins, at least I have never seen one.
If you don't mind, why you need this list? Maybe if you can provide a little bit more of context I would be able to help.
Regards
22-Mar-23
More informational than anything. I want to make sure that we're not paying for plugins that are included in the Data Center.
Thanks!
Thanks for the clarification. In this case you can review the release notes for Jira Service management (Jira Service Management Release Notes | Atlassian Support | Atlassian Documentation) and try to identify which features are included that matches one of your plugins.
Anyway, If you are migrating from server to DC I don't think you will be paying for plugins that you wouldn't need in DC.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.