Good afternoon,
I'm looking for more details on sending notifications for builds or deploys to a webhook that has been defined in the Webhook Templates area from a Bamboo Specification.
For example, I notify a specific support team via email on a build failure like so:
notifications:<br> - events:<br> - plan-failed<br> recipients:<br> - emails:<br> - some-email@some-domain.org<br><br>
I'm looking to make use of our Webhooks defined as such:
notifications:<br> - events:<br> - plan-failed<br> recipients:<br> - webhook:<br> name: Build Webhook Template<br> url: https://some_url.org/api
When i added this second sample into my Bamboo Spec and ran it through the Bamboo Spec YAML validator, it passed validation. Does that mean this should function as I'm expecting? Is defining webhooks in Bamboo Spec YAML supported?<br><br>I'm mostly asking this question because I could not find it documented anywhere in the Bamboo Specification Reference and would like to confirm this functionality as an option for notifications.<br><br>Thank you