I have a bamboo plan and have Junit Parser as one of the tasks for its run. This is bamboo 3.3.2 build 2718.
I have two test results files in the same dir that I want JUnit Parser to pick up. The results are like this:
- test/foo.xml
- test/bar.xml
In the JUnit Parser, I put test/*.xml for the custom results directories. When I run, I only get results from bar.xml and the total number of tests is just coming rom bar.xml.
The difference other than the content of the tests is that classname and name attributes are blank in foo.xml:
foo.xml
<testsuite name="" errors="7" failures="8" skips="0" tests="17" time="1.531">
<testcase classname="" name="tests.test_app" time="0">
<failure message="collection failure">/home/foo/_path/local.py:529: in pyimport
E ImportError: No module named Rest</failure></testcase>
<testcase classname="" name="api.__init__" time="0"/>
bar.xml
<testsuite tests="583" errors="0" failures="0" skipped="0" name="contrib.AnonymousUserBackendTest" time="0.234">
<testcase classname="contrib.AnonymousUserBackendTest" name="test_get_all_permissions" time="0.002"/>
<testcase classname="contrib.AnonymousUserBackendTest" name="test_has_module_perms" time="0.000"/>
So, does JUnit Parser require the classname and name attributes to be non-empty? Is there any other reason the results are not picked up?
Thanks