Hi there!
I was trying to do what It seemed like a simple task but it got complicated, I have gmail integrated to a board and there is especifics e-mails always with the same name that are delivered to that board, and, basically, I'm trying to move those comments to especifics boards that have a different name from the card created in the e-mail, after they reach the specific board they organize themselves with their cards, but the thing is that I couldn't achieve this in a simple way so I made it work with this:


I just have to create a card in the board that resends the cards with the same name that the board I want to be sending the cards. The problem is that when if it happens, in a short period of time, more than 3 times, is automatically detected as a loop, which is not because the e-mails are not infinite. How could avoid this? Or can you think any other way to make this work automatically? Like in the first place, instead of doing all this just moving the original e-mail to the board I want.
Thanks in advance!