Our company is utilizing Perforce with their new "streams" (introduced in 2011.1 I believe). We wanted to start using a code review tool so we decided on Crucible since we already use Jira, Confluence and Bamboo.
Now the issue is that I can not find out if there is a way to set up our repository to work correctly with Perforce.
We have our streams depot labelled //xi-trunk. The main codeline is under //xi-trunk/main and then we have many other streams/branches that are from the main codeline all within that same repository (\\xi-trunk/production, \\xi-trunk\dev1, \\xi-trunk\dev2...).
Now I assume from issue FE-738, that perforce does not currently support automatic branch detection, but is there a way I can manually set which are branches? If I set the repositroy to //xi-trunk/main, it is the head, like it should be but we cannot see any of the other branches. If I set the repository to //xi-trunk, then all of the branches are shown as folders in the head of the reposity which is less than ideal.
If there is a way I can indicate the branches off of the head //xi-trunk/main then that is perfectly fine since we do not branch/stream very often.