Hi,
I would like to know to connect Trello with Slack - get notified on Slack only when I am tagged on Trello cards.
I went through all these steps: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/the-trello-app-for-slack/But I am still not notified when I am tagged only in cards.
Thank you.
It sounds like you're on the right track - have you added a Mention notification in the Slack settings for your particular board yet?
If not, that may be the missing piece. To check:
If you already see your name listed there, try removing the mention notification and adding it back just to be sure it's not stuck somehow.
Last - only mentions in comments will send a notification to Slack. Mentions in a card description will not, just a heads-up!
Thanks Cody for your reply.
It is working now for me. I am finally getting notified on Trello when someone mentions me on Trello.
Now, how can my team members get notified when they are mentioned on Trello?
Thank you
Of course, glad to help out! They should be able to follow those same steps. Each person would need to enable Mention notifications through the Slack Power-Up on the board they'd like to receive notifications from.
Thanks Cody, also how can each one of our team get notified on Slack when there is a deadline on a task attributed to them on a card?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.