For this week's Friday fun, let's get a serotonin boost by sharing pics and stories of the beautiful pets in our lives. For me, it's Milo, a 2.5-year-old English Sheep Dog. 🐶

I met him last year when I moved to my new accommodation in Stuttgart, Germany. Ever since it's been an absolute treat!
My fav part is how excited he gets whenever I enter the house. It doesn't matter if it's the first time in the day or the 20th; there's no change in his excitement! 😂

His fav snack are "geflügel wiener" or sausages, which he gets when he's been a good boy (which is basically every day 🤭 ) Absolutely adore his smile when he realizes he's going to get his fav food. And he'll do all the tricks in the world to get this treat!

He LOOOVES being outside, especially in the snow! ❄️ I'm not exaggerating - It's almost impossible to get him back inside the house when it's snowing. Just look how happy he is!

He also has a weird (but cute) version of playing fetch, where he'll fetch the ball, but then you'll have to fight him to get the ball back 🤷 (sadly can't attach videos here 😔)
And after he's finally done being outside, he jumps onto his fav sofa and enjoys watching television.

Of course, he knows he's cute and uses it to good effect. He'll sulk and act very sad when he doesn't get his way #manipulative! 🤭

So that was Milo, the cutest dog in the world 🐾 (of course, I'm biased). I hope you liked meeting him virtually!

Do you have a pet? Would love to see some pictures and hear some cute stories! 🥺