emoji typed in desktop (card->activities) such as :warning only show desktop but not in trello app in android phone. any ideas?
That's true - I'm seeing the same thing for emoji's entered on web and viewed in Android. For now, it looks like the best option is to use the emoji keyboard rather than the typed emojis if you regularly view them on both Desktop/Web and Android.
I'll mention this to the Android team!
emoji keyboard? What's that. I am using a pc.
I believe it can be opened by pressing WIN + period while typing. Does that open a panel of emojis for you?
For macOS it's CTRL + CMD + Space.
Not a perfect solution, but one way to get emojis through to both Android and the Desktop version of Trello!
Thanks Cody.
Hope Atlassian will care more about Android users. I don't think it is that big deal for Atlassian's talent developers to convert :warning etc to image in Android.
This has been raised more than a year ago and it still exists. I use iPhone app. I have the same problem.
Hey Ganesh,
Looking internally about this case, there's is an update from our developers where they informed that this was fixed on a release from September 19th.
Can you test it again on your end and let us know the results? I've tested here and on my iOS worked as it should!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.