Hi there, I'm a Trello user and decided to try Jira. Immediately afterwards I could no longer access my Atlassian, Jira, or Trello account.
Every time I try to login with my account I get the following:
You don't have permission to access this content
It looks like your account has been deactivated.
We've sent you an email with details of who to contact to get more information about this.
I do not get any email. I had to create a new account to ask this question.The original account email is: lsale66@hotmail.com
Hi @Lee Sale
Strange! Can you try clearing the browser cache and retrying?
Very strange indeed!
I tried clearing my cache, a different browser, and even tried the Trello app on my phone. All the same result, it seems my main account is deactivated.
@Lee Sale today I also encountered exactly the same issue. I had access till yesterday. I am getting the same error as you and I also did not any email.
Wonder if it's a wider issue. I did manage to raise a support ticket on this, waiting on a response from them.
It's quite inconvenient suddenly lose access to content and data.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.