I use Trello daily for work and today I was completely locked out of my account.
I decided to try out Jira today to see if it's suitable for my staff. I was then pushed out of my Atlassian account and now get the following error trying to access Trello, Jira, or Atlassian:
You don’t have permission to access this content
It looks like your account has been deactivated.
<strong>We've sent you an email with details of who to contact to get more information about this.</strong>
I do not receive any email.
The main account email is <email removed>
Hi @Lee Sale - I've removed your email address from this post as this is a public forum. I can see that you've sent in a ticket with our Accounts team who are looking into this. As this issue relates to possible personal information I recommend continuing the conversation in the ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.