Hello, when I want to share a board with a new person, I get this message "desktop trello app does not support sharing with billable guests". However, I need to share this table with these people: how to do it please? THANKS
Hey @[deleted],
Welcome to the community!
Sorry to say, but our Desktop app has a little limitation on the available storefronts (MS Store and Apple App Store). So, if you want to share a board with a Guest who already has access to another board within your Workspace, you'll have to do that through our web app on the browser. But hey, don't worry, it's not that complicated. Hope this helps!
Hey @Sal , thanks, can you show me how to do it please ? best regards Bruno
Hey @[deleted], sure! Just open the browser of your choice, log in to Trello, open the board you want to share, and invite the member to the board, and that's pretty much it!
But if you want a step-by-step with images, here's an article about sharing the board with other members: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/adding-people-to-a-board/.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.