Hello! I have changed my mind about the 14-day premium free trial because I need to evaluate the standard free features. How can I remove the free trial before the end of the 14-day trial period?
Thank you!
Probably the quickest way would be to create a new workspace and don't enable the 14 day trial. You can copy the boards from your current workspace to the new without a problem
...
@Darius Lukaszewski Its a work around that works. I don't work for Trello and I'm working within the bounds of what I am able to do in Trello. Please remember I am offering a suggestion to try to help someone so perhaps you could respond in the same spirit. If you have a better suggestion, I welcome it
@Flavia Loreto If my suggestion wasn't useful, please try contacting Trello Support to see if they can help.
Contact Support | Trello
In my experience the support guys have always been excellent
This is very helpful, thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.