Hey everyone,
I recently added the Dashcards power-up and it worked fine for about a week, but now I can't add any new dash cards or edit the protocols for any of my old ones. Also, when I click on the cards I already have, they no longer show me the other cards they're tracking. However, the numbers on the dash cards still change according to the protocols I set for them before I lost control. What's also interesting is that the Dashcards button that was at the top of my board is no longer there nor is there a toggle in the power-ups menu.
I'm at a loss here. Did I do something wrong? Have I reached a limit here that I'm not aware of? Is the power-up being updated? If not, how do I fix this? I've tried disabling the power-up and re-activating it and I have achieved nothing.




