I have been invited to Trello Board of another workspace. I do have this additional work space in my dashboard. I would like to move the board I have been invited to to another workspace I am reguallarly using. For the other people in the board the workspace shall not change. How can I get this done? Thank you for your help.
I don't think this can be done as you described. You can either move it to another workspace (you would have to be board admin to do so) and the people would move with it or you could copy the board to a new workspace but it would be without the members currently.
Thank you for your answer. Understood. Not ideal. Is there any option to have a view where I can see all the boards independently from the workspace they belong to?
Yes, if you 'star' the board, it will show up at the top of the main page regardless of the workspace they are in...
Thank you. That's helpful. But it still does not solve my need. I am mainly working in one board and on the left side I have an area with the workspace of the board. There I can see all boards of the workspace. I would like to see and access also other boards from here
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.