I have been using Everhour Time Tracking for months now and it worked without a Problem until today.
Since today in the morning the Time Tracker doesn't show up on cards and I can't access all of my time tracking data.
Help would be appreciated.
There was a change in Trello powerup script which cause many plugins outage including Everhour.
Everhour already deployed the fix. Just refresh your page with cache reset - it should help.
Best regards,
Yury from Everhour
thanks, it works in the browser now but unfortunately not in the app. No Problem atm just wanted to let you know
I have the same/similar problem with the native everhour integration since the last weekend. It doesn't show up anymore for me while it still shows up for my colleagues.I already cleared the cache & cookies and restarted the browser. It shows in the power-up list but I can't choose to enable or disable it. And it also doesn't show up in cards.
Please try to uninstall our power-up, then clear your cache, and then install the power-up back.
Thanks for the quick reply! Today it works again without doing your suggested solution. Not sure what the reason was.For the future: Does uninstalling the power-up and then installing it again result in loose the time tracking data?
I am still unable to see or use Everhour even though interestingly other users of the workspace can - and I am the admin. I have tried disabling, uninstalling, browser cookie/cache clearing, and nothing seems to work. Any other ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.