Hi Atlassian,
I suspect I have the same issue as reported in the link below - can Atlassian please investigate if I require the same fix: to remove my email address from the suppression list.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Account-questions/Email-Address-Change-not-receiving-verification-email-to-new/qaq-p/1800783?utm_source=dm&utm_medium=unpaid-social&utm_campaign=P:online*O:community*I:social_share*
Steps I've taken:
- I'm trying to change my email address at: https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/email
- When I enter the new email address, I am advised: "Update pending verification" (screen shot below)
- I receive an email to my 'old' email address, advising of the switch. But I never receive the verification email to my 'new' address.
What I've tried:
- I have checked our Email Exchange logs and there is no record of receiving this.
- I've tried hitting 'Resend email' - still no response
- I've waited a few days and retried - still no response
Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks.
Hi @Brad Sutton ,
Submit a request below
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Thanks Ollie - I'd love to, but it's directing me back here, to the Community.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.