I started importing data from a FORMS app into trello using zapier. The data is basically a customer order of food for a specific date and time.
Scenario 1) I imagine my trello board being composed of the following boards: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Following Weeks. Is there any way for me to import the card speficially to any of these cards automatically? Specially the "Following Weeks".
Scenario 2) There are no boards on Trello, but as soon as an order is received with a specific date a card/board would be created and if more than one card are created for the same day they would just stack on the same board with the WEEKDAY showing on the top. Basically creating a infinite number of boards (I would just have to archive older boards or automate that). Eliminating this way the board "Following weeks" from scenario 1.