I have been tasked to build a Project Management environment for a non-profit high school play. I'm a long-time Personal Trello user, but this is the first time I've had to contemplate introducing Trello to a large group of participants.
I know I need the Premium Plan to get the Calendar and Timeline views and about thirty people will need to be invited across 20 separate sub-projects boards.
Does that mean that EVERY invited participant (mums and dads and students) will have to be paying for a Premium account of their own? The plan pricing page certainly implies that, but is still somewhat ambiguous.
Invitees only need to dip in; create cards, move them between lists and adjust dates etc. I would be sole admin. Please could someone let me know whether I'm the only one who has to pay for Premium (which I have no issue with, of course), or whether I have to ask 30 others to also pay. Which naturally would be prohibitive.
Many thanks in advance