We added a git task to our deployment, and now he deployment cannot find a suitable agent any more:
2016-03-23 14_04_59-Update tasks_ Production - CHECK24 Bamboo (Reisen).png
I checked the agents, all six have the git capability. I tried to attach one agent as dedicated agent to the task, and now he says that the agent does not have the git capability because /usr/bin/git does exist (Whut?!)
2016-03-23 12_03_42-Edit agents_ Production - CHECK24 Bamboo (Reisen).png
This is the Git setting:
2016-03-23 14_08_44-Remote agent - agent1.asterix.c24 - CHECK24 Bamboo (Reisen).png
Seems like a bug to me - any clues anyone?
Thanks in advance,
Alexander
Are those Agents online? .. but not only online physically (machine running) but visible as online and ready in Bamboo
Yes
I am facing the same issue in a deployment project. Is there a solution for it? (latest Bamboo version)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.