I would like to get the list of users who are using a given Power Up.(I know Power Ups are associated with Boards. If there is a way to query those board owners )
If you're asking as an internal admin then you could query the actions API to figure out who has installed Power-Ups on boards. Also if you know the boards on which the Power-Ups are installed then you could look at the members on the board, right?
If you're after a list of all Trello users (including those inside and outside of your workspace/company) who use any Power-Up - then you will never be able to get that data since that will only be internal to Trello/Atlassian for obvious security and privacy reasons.
As an Admin, I'm just after a list of all the Power-Ups that have been installed on any board in our own Trello instance, and ideally who installed it. Is that possible to generate somehow?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.