Source tree will not connect to my cloud repos anymore. Git for Windows does just fine. The error is:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks push -v --tags --set-upstream origin master:MAINremote: Login failed due to incorrect login credentials or method.remote: If you are unsure of which login details or login method to use, visit:remote: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/log-into-or-connect-to-bitbucket-cloud/fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://bitbucket.org/teamblaze/clintontestsystem.git/'
Pushing to https://Nov8Tex@bitbucket.org/teamblaze/clintontestsystem.gitCompleted with errors, see above.
When I look at my OAth, source tree shows a good connection.I don't understand how Git for Windows works fine by Sourcetree doesn't.
Same, also on Feb 22, 2023. Can log into BitBucket.org with my credentials, can't pull a new repository into SourceTree with those same credentials. I wonder if there's a system issue and nothing we can do would fix things?
For me as well since the beginning of this week. Can't even push through terminal. Had to manually upload all changed files before my deadline. Really frustrating.
Constant authentication errors while the same credentials work on Atlassian and GitHub
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.