When you add a comment to a card in Trello and @ tag them they receive an email shortly after or as soon as possible depending on your notifications settings. I would also like to recieve that email that gets sent out. I have tried tagging myself in comments but they don't seem to be emailed to me like a regular message. Let me know if that is a feature I can turn on or if there's a way to have that work.
You could set up an account for notification purposes, add to the board and tag that?!
That would definetly work but I was hoping to just keep it all under the same account if at all possible. Any more suggestions?
You could use an automation to send yourself an email when the comment contains "@me"
I've tried setting up myself but it's not working like I need it and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Can you show me an example of the automation?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.