Hi Team,
I'm trying to configure my build plan with a YAML spec and have a problem with plan permissions.
I have created the file "permission.yml" and Imported it in "bamboo.yml"
"permission.yml" has the following instructions:
<span>---</span>
<span>version</span><span>:</span> <span>2</span>
<span>plan</span><span>:</span> <span>PROJECT-PLANKEY</span>
<span>plan-permissions</span><span>:</span>
<span>-</span> <span>users</span><span>:</span> [ <span>user1, user2, user3 ]</span>
<span>permissions</span><span>:<br> </span> - <span>view<br> - build<br>...<br><br>---
version: 2
plan: PROJECT-PLANKEY2
plan-permissions:
- users: [ user1, user2, user3 ]
permissions:<br> - view<br> - build<br>...</span>
And in this case I have an error.
Also, I have tried to add permission in every file with a plan configuration, but it gives the same error
22-Feb-2023 05:52:12 Bamboo YAML import failed: Invalid format of the YAML file: expected a single document in the stream
22-Feb-2023 05:52:12 in 'reader', line 2, column 1:
22-Feb-2023 05:52:12 version: 2
22-Feb-2023 05:52:12 ^
22-Feb-2023 05:52:12 but found another document
22-Feb-2023 05:52:12 in 'reader', line 84, column 1:
22-Feb-2023 05:52:12 ---
22-Feb-2023 05:52:12 ^
22-Feb-2023 05:52:12
22-Feb-2023 05:52:12
22-Feb-2023 05:52:12 Do you need help? Please visit http://docs.atlassian.com/bamboo/docs-0802/Bamboo+Specs+troubleshooting
Could you help me find a solution?