Hi there,
I am trying to uninstall FeCru 3.5.3a nd getting this Error:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Atlassian\Crucible\FeCru\.install4j\files.log (File not found)
Can anybody give me an advise what to do?
Thanks
Hi Phil,
I suspect that you might be facing a permission issue on the folder. Could you please ensure that you're running the uninstaller with an administrator account and that you have full control access on the application folder?
In case you already checked this and you are still unable to uninstall it, you may try to remove the installation manually, and then install again (I tested this locally to ensure the new install works properly):
Remove the "Atlassian FishEye" (or "Atlassian Crucible") service. this can be manually done by stopping the service, and then running the following in the Command Line:
Atlassian FishEye
Atlassian Crucible
SC DELETE "Atlassian FishEye"
C:\Atlassian\Crucible\FeCru
You can then proceed installing it again (if this is your intention).
Regards,
Gustavo Refosco
Did you try by creating it? I.e: touch files.log
Pablo, I tried it before trying the manual uninstall. In fact there is some information in the original files.log that I believe is used by the uninstaller, so a file without content didn't help for me.
Hello,
thank you for your advise Gustavo, even though i resolved the problem in the meantime by myself:
1. Installing FeCru into a fresh directory
2. Copy the files.log into corrupted installation
3. Uninstall instance
Hi Phil, Thanks for pointing that as an option too Regards, Gustavo Refosco
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.