I have a MonoRepo and am trying to set up bamboo-specs, that will build only the service that is changed.
I have been able to do this with plan repository with change-detection; However, what i would like to do is have one Linked Repository, that all my plans use, and still have the file filter applied so only run the build plan for the folder that changes. I really dont want to set up 100's of "duplicate" linked repos with the change detection on them.
If it cant be done with the repo level, is there a change detection task that can be applied that will only run the rest of the tasks if condition is met
Repo
- Service1
- Service2
...
repositories:
- repo1:
type: bitbucket-server
server: Bitbucket
project: XXXX
slug: xxxx
clone-url:
public-key:
private-key:
branch: master
command-timeout-minutes: '30'
use-shallow-clones: true
cache-on-agents: true
submodules: false
ssh-key-applies-to-submodules: false
verbose-logs: false
fetch-all: false
lfs: false
change-detection:
file-filter-type: include_only
file-filter-pattern: Service1/.*