I originally started using trello for informal online things and used the alias of smallot. Recently my job has added me to their trello board. I would like to use my real name in that situation but i cant find a way to set a name on just 1 board without changing every board i am on. Is this possible?
Hi @Smallot ,
I don't think this is feasible, the public name is unique.
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/changing-your-public-name/
They should fix that or their account numbers will be inflated due to everyone creating multiple accounts for each board they are on. Unless they want to increase account numbers to lie to their shareholders
@Smallot sorry, what on earth are you talking about? Why is this incentivizing anyone to create multiple accounts for a single board?
I joined a trello board for a private project and use a pseudonym on that board to remain anonymous but now my job has decided to use trello also so i was looking for a way to have a different display name for each different board i am on without having to keep swapping around accounts
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.