I have hundreds of cards and most of them have a standard set of 3-7 checklists, which are copied from a template. (The content in these checklists is the same everywhere.) Sometimes, though, me or someone else has created a new checklist and sometimes the names of these checklists are similar but not exactly the same. I would like to normalize the name of those added checklists. Is there a way to do this or to view all unique names of checklists?
If I start to add a checklist to a card I can see all card names with all checklist names, but it is just too many and most of them are not interesting, since they fall in the standard category of 3-7 checklists that almost all cards have. Can I somehow compile a list with all (unique) checklist names (and then search for the ones that are "odd")?