Hi all,
I apologize if this has been posted anywhere already; I did a quick search and couldn't find anything relevant.
We have been trying out Compass a bit. I created an announcement about a service upgrade we were having; that worked perfectly.
Well, it turned out the service upgrade did not happen yesterday evening as planned.
So I created another announcement on this component this morning regarding this. Currently it seems that the Target Date field is restricted to current date and future dates. I really wanted to make the target date yesterday because that is when the upgrade was scheduled for and also when it didn't happen.
Is it possible to remove, or relax this restriction somehow?
Or also, do you think that this isn't the type of thing we should be putting in Announcements? It seems ok to me, but I am new to dev portals, etc.