Having to log in each time I launch Trello makes it pretty user-unfriendly.
How are you accessing Trello? Are you using one of the mobile apps, one of the desktop apps, or a web browser?
Web browser and Mob App - both
I'm also having this issue, there's no answer here so may switch to a different tool as this is pretty annoying, and the only app that does this and doesn't save user email OR pswd
Hi @Kenji 👋 Welcome to the community!
Christl from SendBoard here - makers of the Email for Trello Power-Up.
For web, perhaps a password manager would be useful (e.g. 1Password, Google password manager, there are many options). That way your credentials are stored and autofilled when you open the site. I think most browsers would also give you the option to save your login details so you can check that out too.
I don't have any advice for the mobile app unfortunately. It is strange that you need to login each time you launch it. I think mine only asked it once.
Hope that helps!
I don't need another password manager, chrome works - but I use the app, or want to, not the browser. This used to work. Not sure what you mean by 'mobile app' but on my phone the app works fine, logs in automagically.
trello is the only app doing this - everything else uses SSO, as trello is supposed to
now, trello is logging me out and requiring login WHILE I AM SIGNED ON
looking at other tools....
@Cayenne It sounds like you're using the desktop app. Are you on Windows or MacOS?
I have the logs, but this is not my ticket, so not attaching them here. Don't know if there's sensitive info there, but does not seem like a good idea to post such things in a community forum.
other suggestions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.