hello?The company has about 25-30 employees.Can I use the free plan?
How many people can use freeplan for a company?
Thank you.
Hi @leeyunho Welcome to the community!On free account your limit will be the number of users you are allowed which is 10.To know about Pricing. Please follow : https://trello.com/en/pricingRegards,Sushant Verma
Can I stop the free trial?I'm afraid it will automatically switch to paid.
@leeyunho To stop the Billing, expand the sidebar and click Settings > Billing. Click the “Cancel” link at the bottom of the page. Your plan will be cancelled at the end of its prepaid service period.Please follow this doc for more info : https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/change-or-cancel-your-trello-plan/Regards,Sushant Verma
Hello, @Sushant Verma
I don't know how to access the Trello trial sidebar I'm using.If you can cancel it yourself, can you cancel it yourself?
Thank you so much
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.