hello,
can I add a duedate in a card to a list A, and it automatically adds to a card of the same name in list B?
I try this:
merci
@10156170 welcome to the community! i think you're close - it's a bit annoying, but i thik what you'll have to do is create a custom field on Board A that basically mirrors due date (call it mirrorDate, or whatever you'd like to call it), and then have a rule that says when a date is set on a card, set custom field mirrorDate to {cardduedate}.
And then you can create another rule that says when the custom field mirrorDate is set, , find the card titled {cardname} in that other board, and then i think you can use the set due date to date in custom field mirrorDate.... or maybe {trigger%MirrorDate} I'm actually not sure the exact syntax.
You might want to just use something like Unito or Placker to keep cards in sync between boards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.