The new Trello editor converts any text I cut and paste into a .png. Why can't I simply paste it as text?
Hello, Gareth!Welcome to the community The new editor is set to display the formatting that is present on the source and when copying from any office applications, to match the formatting, it pastes an image of the same. There are a couple of workarounds for this - 1- When pasting, you can right-click and choose "Paste and Match Style" this will copy the text instead of the image. 2- The second would be to Turn Off the new "WYSIWYG" editor by going to https://trello.com/your/labs, Once disabled, the editor will paste only the text from any source.
I hope this helps, but please let me know how it goes and if there's anything else I can assist you with. Kind RegardsAlissonTrello team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.