Hi, I have a question with the recent update.
I've been using Trello for a few years now on various projects, and even just last week everything was working as it always has.
After booting it up yesterday and editing a new card, I noticed the text editor has changed. After googling a bit and seeing this update has been in the works for a while I'm thinking that the old markdown system has simply been phased-out, forcing me to use it, or my version only just updated.
This wouldn't be too much of an issue, and seems like it would actually be useful; however, one of the markdowns I use frequently is to create lists, and then under a list item use the Quotation markdown followed by another list to layout sub-items.
This would normally go:
- List Item A
>- Sub-Item A
>- Sub-Item B
>- Etc.
- List Item B
Unfortunately, when I try to do this now only the first sub-item gets the bullet point, and the others keeps their "-" character.
When I manually view the Markdown, it reads like this
> - Sub-Item A
> \- Sub-Item B
As I understand, the "\" character removes formatting if it comes before a markdown, but I am not adding this, it is automatically added.
Is there something I'm missing, or has this feature been removed? I have used it on many of my cards, thus breaking the formatting on many things.