Normally, when copying and pasting from Trello, my links transfer fine, but recently, they are pasting doubled and with brackets and parentheses. Is this an update and is there something I can do to fix it??
Hi Sara,
Thanks for reaching out!
Hmm, that sounds strange. Just to confirm, are you seeing this issue when you copy links from Trello cards into another app? Does the issue occur if you paste the link into Trello?
Could you please share a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Thanks!
I'll keep an eye out for your reply,
LaraThe Trello Team
This is copied from Trello into Facebook. When I look at the post on my computer it looks fine but this is how I see it on my phone.
Thanks for that.
Are you copying text from Trello after clicking into the description field, or directly from card view?
I haven't been able to replicate the issue you're seeing; when I copy links from Trello, the links paste as regular formatting, i.e. https://example.com.
You also mentioned that this only occurs on your mobile - are you using the Facebook mobile app?
Having the same issue here.Each time copying any text form Trello gives me useless brackets.I’m using version for iPad.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.