Hi community,
I'd like to publish an article, but not sure about the rules of admission for publishing.
I've sent the request but got no answer.
Thanks in advance for updating me.
Regards,
Andrey
You have to have contributed enough to reach level 3 (posting new questions or discussions, and commenting get some progress towards it, but answering questions with answers that get marked right is the quickest way). You're on level 2, so not far to go.
See https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlassian-Community-online-guidelines-for-Marketplace-and/ba-p/689723
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , thank you much for your answer. Just quick question, where did you check my level?
In my profile I see that I'm on level 5:
Am I looking at the right place?
Thanks again,
I looked at your profile, as you did.
It looks like you've contributed enough to bump your level up a couple of times since I answered. Have a skim of the page I linked to, you are good to ask for the permission now.
Got it. Thanks again Nic, have a great day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.