how to ask a question
You already asked a question. So you know how to do it.
where you need to ask a question?
It's good to actually ask a question - a good indicator in English is a question mark
But http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html is one good essay on how to ask questions well (i.e. in a way that gets you a useful answer)
By providing more details of your issue .
Now, that also answers "how to answer a question"
Well, um, "how to answer a question" is not a question. Even if you add a question mark, it's still only correct grammar if it's the title for a document. I think most of us just assume the meaning is "How do I answer a question?" so we can get on and answer it :-)
How to manage multiple level requirements in RMsis? As i understand up to now, we can not, for example if we want to manage both stakeholder requirements and system requirements, we can not establish traceability between them. Besides, we can only make baseline for one level of requirements (either system or stakeholder for example). RMsis documentation states that, requirement is only leaf level that means we can manage only one level of requirements. If i am wrong, how can we use RMsis for managing multiple level requirements such as stakeholder reqs, system reqs, software reqs, etc. Or what can you suggest me?
Thanks
I question your question in my answer in Answers.
@admin admin How can I ask a question? I have a question regarding JRA-7159. I would like to know if this or how this case can be fixed. I have a situation where I am being forced by the Jira system to input a Resolution even though I have un-selected Resolution as a field.
Wrong place, try asking a full new question.
I know what Bharadwaj is saying, where is the "Ask a question" link/button located on the page? I am trying to ask a question and I can't find it. Can I access it from the "Create" search box? Very poor layout of this page. I have asked questions before and by some miracle found the button I cannot find it today...
Never mind, I see it now! Please make it easier to locate...
The four places you've pointed to are the worst possible places to look, what made you even think it might be there?
You need to click the create button on top of page then a pop up will appear with two choices "ask a question" or "start a discussion". Bad design IMO those should be clearly visible without having to press create.
Personally, I'd sack off the discussion option and make it a tick-box afterthought, as 99% of discussions raised are questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.