In a team board a fellow teammate placed a camera reaction / emoji on a comment I left within her card. However on my end I did not get a notification of the reaction / emoji.
Specifically she placed a camera emoji on the comment and our hope was that it would send a push notification and an email notification letting me know that she had placed it on the comment.
Had I actually received a notification that would have been wonderful as our hope was to announce to the team that when a camera emoji was placed on a comment that it would indicate a screenshot of the URL link/posting was needed.
What would cause me to not get a notification for this? I have already gone into my notification settings and they all seem to be on. Would love to get this figured out as this would be extremely helpful to our team.