The use case is this:
When creating a checklist item in a tasks card, I want this checklist item to hyperlink out to the card that has all the details for that particular (in our case) client and their tasks. Currently, this is done by going to the client's card, getting the short link from the share options, and then pasting that into the checklist.
The functionality I would like:
I would like to be able to add a hyperlink to a card while typing the checklist item, rather than having to leave one card to get the link for another card and then jump back to the first card to paste it.
For example, you can @ a member and it will add a link to that member. I would like to be able to @ (or some other symbol) a card and have a similar dropdown to choose from to generate a hyperlink to that card.
Is this possible? Thanks!