Are the following migrated when moving from DC to Jira Cloud?
starred/favorited dashboards and filters
Profile settings
Profile picture
roles and groups
schemes - permissions, notifications, workflow, issue screen etc,
As far as I know, in general at the time of writing (subject to change):
The documentation has more details:
https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/what-gets-migrated-with-the-jira-cloud-migration-assistant/
I strongly recommend you contact Atlassian support - they can provide more specific advice for your situation than the documentation.
@NAYANA I agree with the response from @Dwight Holman !
It perfectly covers all the Jira configuration items for which you want to know about the possibility of migration from Jira DC/Server to Jira Cloud.
The document shared also provides you with more details on what gets migrated and what not, using Jira Cloud Migration Assistant for migrating your projects, their configuration and data from Jira DC/Server to Jira Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.