I have created epics and added user stories.
I would like to create initiative and make this as lvl1. Underneath this initiative I would like to have epics then user stories.
How do I achieve this ?
Hi Suvitha,
please check the hierarchy configuration in advance roadmap section in Administration, there you can drag the issues as per your required level and can change the hierarchy config in advance roadmaps.
Thank you Naman Jain.
Can I add multiple epics to one initiative Naman ?
Pls let me know ?
@Suvitha Govindarajulu -
Please note that in Advanced Roadmap for Jira (issue hierarchy configuration) that Epic will always be #1 (level 1) and any issue (i.e Initiative) will be listed as #2 (level 2 etc..)
Yes, One Initiative can have one or more Epics as children, but one Epic can only be roll up to one Initiative.
Hope this also helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.