Hi,
I have Splunk enterprise with Http event collector token generated.
How to add that token in bamboo datacenter 9.1.1 version?
Hello @neha n
The server that runs Bamboo needs to have a streaming event collector service such as Fluentd, LogStash, etc to send it to Splunk.
These are the two locations that should be monitored. Add the following locations as data sources:
There is an interesting Plugin for Fluentd that may help you do what you want:
Best regards,
Eduardo AlvarengaAtlassian Support APAC
--please don't forget to Accept the answer if the reply is helpful--
Hi @Eduardo Alvarenga ,
Thank you for the reply, I have checked the above fluent plugin and tried to install on bamboo datacenter which I have installed on windows machine.
I am getting below error while trying to install the fluent plugin.
I have tried all the format of file being there in github Splunk page.
I am using Bamboo datacenter 9.1.1 version installed on my windows machine.
If you know any way forward for this issue will be more useful for me
Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Neha
That is a Fluentd plugin and not Bamboo's. You need to check with the team that supports Fluentd in your company.
Hi @Eduardo Alvarenga
Thank you for the update.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.