I use one of my Trello boards to organize all marketing content. Social media especially. We post on many holidays year after year, but I get tired of manually tracking those holidays and recreating them (and adding the right due date) year after year. Is there a way through butler or a button automation to take a card and create a copy of it and simultaneously setting that new card's due date to a year from the first card's current due date?
For example, Valentines day is coming up and I have a card that says "Post about valentines day" and it's due date is on Feb 14th of this year. When I finish posting about valentines day this year, I could change the date to next year and move it to the bottom of my list but that's sort of time intensive. I'd love to have a new card created for next year. That is a copy of this year's card.. Thanks in advance!