When I assign a due date to a checklist task, by default, the system put a reminder 1 day before the date limit.
Thank you.
Hi Olivier Laflamme,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The expected behaviour is that the default reminder will be set to the last reminder you set. If you set it to 1 day before, it should stay with that setting for the next card you update as well.
After doing a bit of testing, I'm seeing the same thing. For new cards it appears the default reminder is setting to 1 day before for me, even after setting a few new cards to 15 minutes before. I did a bit more searching and found an internal bug ticket where this has been documented which is not capturing the recent change. Once it's fixed the mentioned behaviour will apply.
While I don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, as soon as one is available, we will deploy it.
Cheers,Vishaal S | The Trello Team
Thanks for your answer, Vishaal.
Looking forward to the correction of the bug.
Have a wonderful day..
Olivier
I have hit this bug as well. Glad its not just me... Looking forward to the fix.
Hi. Also looking for an answer on this. Did the bug get fixed?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.