Hi all,
I have set up the Datadog integration to the letter following this guide:
https://docs.datadoghq.com/integrations/opsgenie/
When a monitor triggers in Datadog it is successfully sent and created in OpsGenie. However, when said alert is then either Ack'ed or Closed in OpsGenie, this does not sync back to Datadog. I would expect "Ack'ed" = Mute (In Datadog), and "Close" = Resolve (In Datadog).
So the monitor in Datadog keeps its state of "Alert", regardless of what action is taken in OpsGenie.
I have attached screenshots that show the OpsGenie activity log, the Event timeline for the monitor (In Datadog), and the OpsGenie configuration for Datadog.
I have tested this API call to mute the monitor in Datadog which works:
<span>curl</span> <span>-X</span> <span>POST</span> <span>"https://api.datadoghq.eu</span><span>/api/v1/monitor/${monitor_id}/mute</span><span>"</span> \
<span>-H</span> <span>"Accept: application/json"</span> \
<span>-H</span> <span>"DD-API-KEY: ${DD_API_KEY}"</span> \
<span>-H</span> <span>"DD-APPLICATION-KEY: ${DD_APP_KEY}"</span>
Could the API calls in Opsgenie be outdated? Here is the API documentation for Datadog:
https://docs.datadoghq.com/api/latest/monitors/
- MIkkel



Note: In the last picture I have pasted the Datadog API key. Maybe a visual bug that it is not showing? If I put an invalid API key there I get an error.
If I put an invalid API key, it still processes the Ack or Close event as successful.