Hello,
Since this morning, a new tab is created every time I click on a linked card. In the past, the clicked linked card would open in the same tab, which made it much easier to manipulate.
I'm a premium member and have created custom rules on my board to automatically create a new card every time i add an item to a checklist (with the title of the new card that features the title of the parent card).
You can understand that with many cards having numerous checklists, I am often clicking on child cards. The fact that it now all of a sudden creates new tabs is quite cumbersome.
I'm not sure if this a simple feature that can be toggled on or off, but I would like to avoid having dozens of tabs open at once...
I hope that my explanation is clear.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Gino (Project Manager)