Hi. Is there a way to see all the Workspaces due dates together in one calendar?
@Natalia Marie welcome to the community! Yes, if you open the left side panel (use the keyboard shortcut of clicking "[" and it will open it, or close it if it's open), you should see an option for Workspace Views, and a Calendar setting below it. Then you can select which boards to include in that across your workspace!
Thank you so much, Brittany, for your response. I see what you are telling me. I have 3 or 4 different Workspaces, each corresponding to different clients and their projects. I am wondering if I can see the deadlines of all Workspaces at the same time in the same calendar. I mean, all boards from different Workspaces. Thank you so much for your help.
@Natalia Marie ah i see what you're saying. Let me ask around and see if I can find a power-up that does this. I know Planyway does some cool stuff with calendars, but i can't remember if they can work with multiple workspaces, or if they work in the same one. cc @Mary from Planyway
At Placker we have either a planner or Gantt view to can combine boards from multiple workspaces into one overview. The benefit of the gantt view is that you can generate a resource plan to understand the resource allocation across of of these boards and workspaces.Therea are many agencies that use Placker in a simlar way. Another thing that we can do is create an master board by mirroring cards into one boards, and keep them synchornized. Or use the master board to distribute work within your team.You can learn more on https://trello.com/power-ups/590f10d117d6ebad37ed3dd5/projects-by-placker, and let us know in the chat on Placker when you need any help getting set.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.